What is Life Balance and Alignment?
Alignment is one of the hot-button words that you see in all over social media. But what really is alignment and having life balance? How do you know you are out of alignment? And why do you even want to be in alignment?
Actually, alignment is different for everyone since we are not all the same. For me, being in alignment with a flowing life balance is like a natural high.
It feels like everything is going right, I am completely happy and blissed out no matter what is going on around me.
I seem to always be at the right place at the right time for amazing things to appear in my life. It’s as if nothing could possibly go wrong.
Can you be partially in alignment and life balance?
I believe we can. As humans, there is a part of us that is always connected to Source, and that there are varying degrees of that connection.
Isn’t that what makes us long for more? The awakening and longing for a deeper meaning and more from this time on Earth?
How Do You Get Into Alignment?
Everyone is different so your quickest way to being blissed out might not be the exact same as someone else.
Here are the ways I have personally experienced the fastest results, as well as ones that have worked wonders for my colleagues and clients:
1. Be in nature! This can be as simple as sitting on a park bench or going on a hike. The important thing is to be in your surroundings.
Notice every single leaf, rock or bird; feel the breeze on your face; smell the trees and see all the different colors that Mother Nature has gifted you. Be in the moment, detached from your everyday life. Do this for as long as you can, however, even 10 minutes can do wonders!
2. Write! Did you hear the collective moaning on that one? I am the biggest procrastinator when it comes to journaling.
A big blank page just can stifle creativity! That’s why using a calendar works amazingly. Just jot a couple of sentences every day. You can start with what you are grateful for or how you are feeling. Just do it. In a week or two, you will be so surprised how much progress you have made mentally and emotionally! Seriously, journaling can do wonders.
3. Routine! Get into a daily ritual of doing something for yourself. We are all busy so keep it simple; a long hot bath dreaming of your perfect vacation; meditate; read a chapter in a book; listen to a podcast; or sit and stare out the window. Just do it at least once a day and you might find that your mind body and soul look forward to these moments.
4. Create! Remember coloring as a child? All the hours spent trying to stay in the lines and using all 64 colors so that your picture was the best?
Honestly, staying in the lines was never one of my favorite things but I love how freeing it was for my mind when my hands were creating. Grab a puzzle, knit, paint, bake or color!
Subscribe to my Newsletter & Get Free Download
Discover the safe & effective power of hypnotherapy.
5. Laugh! Oh my gosh! When was the last time you had a good belly laugh where you almost peed your pant?
If you can’t think of a good joke or have someone near that can make you laugh on command, check out social media or google “spell check gone wrong”. Whatever it is, just laugh. Laughter releases so much pent-up energy and negativity.
6. Exercise! Could you hear me groan on that one? I hate to exercise. Living on a farm makes me pretty active, that’s my excuse anyway.
My stiff body feels otherwise. When my body is stiff it’s my sign that negativity is stifling movement so off to the gym I go, even if it’s just to hop on the treadmill for a bit, do yoga or take a Zumba class. Even though I hesitate to exercise, I am always glad I did. Get that body moving!
7. Community! This one is tricky. It’s very important that you surround yourself with high vibe people. Gossiping or bitching isn’t going to help you get into alignment. It will only increase the negativity.
Finding a community doesn’t have to be face to face. Joining groups that are positive and enlightened can serve as support just as if they were your neighbors. Again, do this with discernment.
Come join our group on Facebook – Everyday Spirituality. Your brilliance is absolutely welcome!
As you can see, being in alignment doesn’t have to take 23 hours a day. It’s actually possible to do all of these every single day, 10 minutes here and 10 minutes there. When days seem more stressed or it feels as if every light is red, do more.
When you experience alignment and life balance, even for a few seconds, you change everything in your world. Science has proven that when you raise your vibration, you raise the vibration of those around you. Life balance is for you, selfishly you, as it should be. You are helping the entire planet get high and blissed out naturally.